The ministry of Pines Bible Camp relies on support from individuals and communities in order to operate. The greatest support we can receive is through your prayers, upholding the Pines leadership, staff, volunteers, and campers. Pray that we will remain faithful to the calling God has for us and for the ministry; pray for health, safety, strength, and perseverance through the very busy summer months; and pray that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be presented clearly and without compromise.
We also rely on financial supports to maintain the operations of the ministry year-round. Camper fees are intentionally set affordably so that every child has an opportunity to attend and is not restricted by finances. The actual cost for a camper for a week of camp is 2-3 times more than the set registration fee. Financial donations and revenue from our guest groups helps keep these fees affordable. Some practical areas to give towards are:
- Camper Sponsorship (Campership Fund) – many parents contact us for full or partial sponsorship for camper fees. We typically provide about $7000 in camperships each summer in partnership with private donors and community agencies.
- General Operations – non-designated donations are put towards the general operational expenses of the ministry. Our income period for the year generally falls between March and October; however, expenses such as maintenance, monthly bills, salaries, and insurance are carried over the course of the full year.
- Capital or Designated Fund – if you prefer to give towards a specific project or area of camp these funds will be held and distributed accordingly. We do not have any capital projects planned so here are some areas where you can designate funds:
- Program Activities (archery, ropes courses, bazooka ball/paintball, kayaking, etc.)
- Kitchen Supplies (small/medium appliances, utensils/gadgets, aprons, oven mitts, etc.)
- Maintenance (vehicles & equipment, buildings, grounds, etc.)
If you wish to make a financial donation to help support Pines Bible Camp you can do so by clicking here.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity!